Applying Suncoat Non-Peel-Off Water Based Nail Polish
Here is how to apply and remove the non-peel-off version of Suncoat water based nail polish. The best time to apply a water based nail polish is in the evening, after showering and before going to bed. The polish dries to the touch quickly, but needs about 8 hours to fully cure.
You will need:
- Suncoat water based nail polish in your selected color, and
- Suncoat Clear Top Coat.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry them well. Nails must be clean and free of grease, lotion or dirt.
- Gently shake the bottle of nail polish before applying. If the polish is too thick add a drop of water and shake well.
- Apply two or three thin layers of Suncoat water based nail polish. Allow the polish to dry for 1 minute between coats.
- Apply one layer of clear top coat.
- Allow nails to dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Avoid soaking nails in very hot water for 8 hours after application.
Removing Suncoat Non-Peel-Off Water Based Nail Polish
Remove Suncoat nail polish within one week of application. The longer the polish is left on your nails the stronger it will adhere to your nails. It may be difficult to remove if left on for more than one week.
The best time to remove a water based nail polish is right after a shower or bath.
You will need:
- Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover, and
- Cotton rounds.
- Soak a cotton round in remover and moisten each nail with remover. Allow the remover to soak in for 2 minutes.
- Rub a cotton round soaked in remover across each nail. Tip: You can also use a flat tipped cuticle stick to gently scrape off the polish while your nails are soaking in warm water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
Tips for Using Suncoat Nail Polish
- Store nail polish indoors at room temperature. Do not leave nail polish in the car during very hot or very cold weather. Never allow the polish to freeze.
- Once opened, the polish lasts for twenty four (24) months.
Non-Peel-Off Nail Polish and Top Coat: Water, acrylate copolymer, styrene acrylate copolymer, propylene glycol butyl ether, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate. May contain: titanium dioxide (C.l 77891), iron oxides (C.l 77499, C.l 77491, C.l 77492), mica (C.l 77019), carmine (C.l 75470), ferric ferrocyanide (C.l 77510), chromium oxide green (C.l 77288).
Nail Polish Remover: Methyl lactate (soya ester), ethyl lactate (corn ester), vegetable glycerin, D-Limonene. The remover is paraben-free, GMO free, non-toxic, biodegradable, free of petroleum products and non-flammable.