Applying Suncoat Peel-Off Water Based Nail Polish
Here are the steps for how to apply Suncoat peel-off water based nail polish. As with any water-based nail polish, the best time to apply Suncoat peel-off polish is after showering and right before bed. This gives the polish plenty of time to cure overnight.
You will need:
- Suncoat Polish & Peel in your selected color.
- Optional: Suncoat Clear Top Coat (23).
- Thoroughly wash and dry your hands.
- Apply two or three thin coats of colored nail polish, allowing it to dry for one minute between coats.
- Apply one coat of Suncoat Clear Top Coat to add a glossy finish.
- Allow nails to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Avoid soaking nails in hot water for eight hours after application.
- Enjoy beautiful nails for one to two days.
Removing Suncoat Peel-Off Water Based Nail Polish
It is best to remove Suncoat peel-off nail polish after one to two days of wear. If you leave the polish on your nails too long it will continue to dry out and adhere more strongly to your nails. This can make it difficult to remove and it may damage your nails when removing it.
You will need:
- Warm water. That’s it!
- Soak your nails in warm water for five minutes. Or you can remove the polish during a shower or bath.
- Loosen the the polish from your nails near your cuticles.
- Slowly peel the polish off your nail in one piece.
Tips for Using Suncoat Peel-Off Nail Polish
- Suncoat Polish & Peel is a temporary nail polish. To avoid damage to your nails only wear it for one or two days at a time. It is easy to remove and re-apply.
- If the polish starts to loosen from the tips of your nails when exposed to water, press the polish back into place.
- While painting you nails, keep some toothpicks dipped in water nearby. If you get some nail polish on your cuticle or next to you nail, simply remove it with a damp toothpick.
Ingredients in Suncoat Peel-Off Water Based Nail Polish
Suncoat Polish & Peel: Aqua, acrylic copolymers. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, mica, ferric ferrocyanide, chromium oxide green, carmine.